Thursday 11 October 2012

Miniature Friday - Crypt Shade



I love generic fantasy miniatures, especially evil ones;  they are just so versatile.  Take this guy, for example. I would have no qualms about using him as an adversary to my Greek Heroes, my Warhammer 40K Inquisitors, or my Dwarf adventurers. Heck, he wouldn’t even look too out of place, rising up to threaten my Confederates.

This guy comes from Reaper, and I think I picked him up at the Orc’s Nest in London.  He was exceptionally easy to paint, just a base coat and a whole lot of dry brushing.
It's a real delight when so little work, returns such a nice looking figure.

I believe he’ll be a menace for many years to come.

1 comment:

  1. HE is a nice figure indeed. As you say its always nice when something that is so easy to paint is so rewarding.

    ReplyDelete